Jump to content

Power up reel switch


Recommended Posts

My switch has packed in on my reel. I’m looking to change it to something like on the new power up reels. Has anybody done this or have a link to something that will be suitable on ebay? 

Link to post
28 minutes ago, CHWS said:

My switch has packed in on my reel. I’m looking to change it to something like on the new power up reels. Has anybody done this or have a link to something that will be suitable on ebay? 

Why not just replace it with the original one they only cost around £15-20 I prefer the HD one new  to the new 3 d one to be honest .

Link to post
9 hours ago, Pjj said:

Why not just replace it with the original one they only cost around £15-20 I prefer the HD one new  to the new 3 d one to be honest .

I fancied the new one just, what don’t you like about it ? 

Link to post

I have the new power up reel. And the switch packed up and they sent me the mk1 switch as the new switches their having issues with so they've gone back to what works best. I was back in action the day after mentioning it good company to deal with

Link to post

I’m really lucky that I have a remote added to mine as the new 3D power up switch as not worked on a couple of occasions? Going to ring waterworks tomorrow and ask for Hd switch. 

 

Link to post
49 minutes ago, Den said:

I’m really lucky that I have a remote added to mine as the new 3D power up switch as not worked on a couple of occasions? Going to ring waterworks tomorrow and ask for Hd switch. 

 

Did you add your own remote ? 

Link to post
4 hours ago, ALPINEYORKS said:

I have the new power up reel. And the switch packed up and they sent me the mk1 switch as the new switches their having issues with so they've gone back to what works best. I was back in action the day after mentioning it good company to deal with

I’ve had exactly the same issue. It was playing up for 4 or 5 weeks and failed entirely half way through work today. I replaced it with the spare they gave me when I purchased the 3D once I got home and they’re sending me out the older version tomorrow. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
42 minutes ago, ksp said:

I’ve had exactly the same issue. It was playing up for 4 or 5 weeks and failed entirely half way through work today. I replaced it with the spare they gave me when I purchased the 3D once I got home and they’re sending me out the older version tomorrow. 

You can't argue with the customer service its mint. If it was xline they'd replace it but charge you postage costs. No costs from power up

Link to post
56 minutes ago, CHWS said:

Did you add your own remote ? 

Not me 😂 I wouldn't have a clue lol, a mate installed it 👍 Put a short video on here a while back along with the extending roller which is very useful.

 

Link to post
43 minutes ago, ksp said:

I’ve had exactly the same issue. It was playing up for 4 or 5 weeks and failed entirely half way through work today. I replaced it with the spare they gave me when I purchased the 3D once I got home and they’re sending me out the older version tomorrow. 

Sent a email this evening and got a reply almost immediately from Jordan got to arrange with Emma for them to send out a HD button tomorrow, excellent customer service can't fault them 👍

  • Agree 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, CHWS said:

I fancied the new one just, what don’t you like about it ? 

The red plastic is easily broken and the button on the end is stiff to operate compared to the HD one .

Link to post
Master Jedi Alejandro
18 minutes ago, Den said:

Not me 😂 I wouldn't have a clue lol, a mate installed it 👍 Put a short video on here a while back along with the extending roller which is very useful.

 

Mate can you link to this, just got a 3D installed and interested in installing a roller. Also want to stack them. Waterworks says stack is coming but no idea how long that'll take

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Mate can you link to this, just got a 3D installed and interested in installing a roller. Also want to stack them. Waterworks says stack is coming but no idea how long that'll take

 

703E005D-559E-4D8B-A9A9-329C7BF91F53.jpeg

39278B2F-7009-470A-995D-30BFFE1154BD.jpeg

79590C69-7F4D-45DC-BD08-88F24F64C34F.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, Den said:

Sent a email this evening and got a reply almost immediately from Jordan got to arrange with Emma for them to send out a HD button tomorrow, excellent customer service can't fault them 👍

I bought my hd  reel a few months ago and it's been brilliant. I bought  the older model for its smaller footprint to go in my Partner. Also I'd been told Window Cleaning Warehouse customer service was poor but I cant fault them and as said they even sent me a spare switch and were significantly cheaper than  Waterworks too. 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Looks good mate. Where did you get it from? 

Same mate who installed the remote fabricated this out of box section steel works brilliant I’m over the moon with it especially as it’s from the side my set up won’t allow for under floor rollers. 

Electric reels.

extreme poles/brushes.

tubeless.

extending/adjustable rollers.

all the above have made my working day quicker and easier. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Master Jedi Alejandro
2 minutes ago, Den said:

Same mate who installed the remote fabricated this out of box section steel works brilliant I’m over the moon with it especially as it’s from the side my set up won’t allow for under floor rollers. 

Electric reels.

extreme poles/brushes.

tubeless.

extending/adjustable rollers.

all the above have made my working day quicker and easier. 

Thanks man. I have a friend who has also offered to make me some, you seen. Can I just ask how they got it to fit underneath the reel. Do you have a coupe of pictures showing this, what you used to raise the reels height? 🙂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.