Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some people don't value life!

BigFoot

Was working on an estate today and had to get my phone out to film this!

I could not believe what I was seeing.

The number of canopies on that estate that are rotten I was surprised it didn't give way underneath him.

Special kind of stupid...

Haha, I don’t about putting a ladder up there but we used to walk on loads of them back in the trad days. They are a lot stronger than you think. Solid concrete with metal running through them that are  almost built into the house. More chance of a ring snapping off your ladder than one of those giving way. 

Haha, I don’t about putting a ladder up there but we used to walk on loads of them back in the trad days. They are a lot stronger than you think. Solid concrete with metal running through them that are  almost built into the house. More chance of a ring snapping off your ladder than one of those giving way. 
These must be built differently or the weather has rotted the supports as the housing authority have been replacing them Systematicly. One of my customers has one that is due to be changed and it's in awful condition. 

Bet you never used a collapsible ladder on one though ? 

Yep I used to stand on them too back in 1992 when I worked for a window cleaner who had loads of council houses....they are solid.....

Back