Fixing a split hose

Squeegee1

Looking for a little advice on a split hose.

I have a 6mm ID hose from pure freedom, it has a small hole right in the middle of the hose length. Is there any fittings that would enable me to mend the problem. Any advice greatly appreciated. Steve 👍

A 6mm barb or a bit of 6mm tube should do just so long as it is strong enough to withstand a jubillee clip or an Oetiker clip. (x2)

if nowhere local eBay should provide.

20 hours ago, Squeegee1 said:

I have a 6mm ID hose from pure freedom, it has a small hole right in the middle of the hose length. Is there any fittings that would enable me to mend the problem. Any advice greatly appreciated. Steve 👍

Time to replace the hose I think.......

On 09/09/2020 at 12:36, Squeegee1 said:

In years gone by I tightly wrapped some electrical tape around and it's held and stopped the water spraying, if you used a barbed joiner with O clips it would be snagging more times than enough it would do your head in.