We are back after the update!

I like the way it's much easier to see what you have visited and what is new postings. First look is nice, clean  and clear. Cheers

• Like 2

I don't like it, too plain and I don't think it's easy to see everything, like it's just all white with lots of black writing, it's not easy on the eye.

2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Just wait till the site technophobe, @Pjj, sees it 🤣 

Actually surprisingly enough it doesn’t seam any different to me ?.... am I missing something?.. or speaking to soon , it dies seam a lot quicker than before .

Functionally it's all the same visually there have been some updates but nothing major just making things a little clearer and yes speed is improved a little as well.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

If I can work it out it must be simple 😂😂😂 looks ok to me I like it I was dreading what was coming to be honest , but think it’s very good , CIU  on the other hand is absolutely pathetic , Evan I can see it’s 10 years out of date , well done Gavin keep up the good work hopefully nothing will need doing for  a while now .

On 09/09/2020 at 17:59, Chris34 said:

I don't like it, too plain and I don't think it's easy to see everything, like it's just all white with lots of black writing, it's not easy on the eye.

The overlook design looks good, as it hasn't changed much, but I did notice the too much whiteness as well...Need some blueish aspects squeezed in somewhere to break up things 🙂

57 minutes ago, Den said:

Nice fresh look we’ll done @Gavinexcellent work as usual keeping the site updated for us all to enjoy 👍

You'll have to wipe your brown nose before you go out with me again, what some people will do for likes 😙

• Haha 3
34 minutes ago, madeads said:

The overlook design looks good, as it hasn't changed much, but I did notice the too much whiteness as well...Need some blueish aspects squeezed in somewhere to break up things 🙂

Looks totally fine when i wearing my sunglasses 😎

• Gavin unfeatured this topic