Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We are back after the update!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey we are back after finaly getting the update installed including the new fresh theme and logo. Hope you enjoy! ?

Functionally it's all the same visually there have been some updates but nothing major just making things a little clearer and yes speed is improved a little as well.

If I can work it out it must be simple ??? looks ok to me I like it I was dreading what was coming to be honest , but think it’s very good , CIU  on the other hand is absolutely pathetic , Evan I can see it’s 10 years out of date , well done Gavin keep up the good work hopefully nothing will need doing for  a while now .

I don't like it, too plain and I don't think it's easy to see everything, like it's just all white with lots of black writing, it's not easy on the eye.
The overlook design looks good, as it hasn't changed much, but I did notice the too much whiteness as well...Need some blueish aspects squeezed in somewhere to break up things ?

Looks fine on my phone as i have dark setting on so screen is black and writing is white.

Back