Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What are the best lightweight ladders

I've just started my run and was wondering if I can get a lighter ladder to carry about with me . 
To be honest the heavier ladders are safer less affected by wind , but the best ones I have used are the Ramsey window cleaning pointers as they are reasonably light small box section , and not really affected by the wind , price wise they are reasonable as well . 

I prefer 4 meter titan ladders. Which covers everything I do, they are 18kg. The 3.5 meter is only 13kg, but that wouldnt cover every job for me.
Used to love the Yellow Titan ladders. Not the red ones, far too flimsy. The rungs are spaced perfectly for my knees. Are they still fitting those stupid supports on the bottom? I sacked them off when they stared doing that as I prefer spikes and the notches they cut out make it not possible to fit them without chopping the bottom inch or two off the ladder. 

Used to love the Yellow Titan ladders. Not the red ones, far too flimsy. The rungs are spaced perfectly for my knees. Are they still fitting those stupid supports on the bottom? I sacked them off when they stared doing that as I prefer spikes and the notches they cut out make it not possible to fit them without chopping the bottom inch or two off the ladder. 
Titan ladders don't have anything fitted on the bottom, just standard ladder feet. Lyte ladders have what your describing though.

Back