Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GutterVac For Sale Greater London

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

Uxbridge, Greater London. 

I’m seriously thinking of selling my Gutter Vac that I never use. 

I‘ve had it a couple of years and only done a few jobs with it literally. I’m OCD and  properly cleaned it all up after every use to keep it new. 

I use it for one job I do annually, and bought it because I got another big job which turned out to be a one-off.

It’s simply taking up too much space in my shed. 

I paid nearly 2 grand for it and I’m looking to sell it for £1000 cash. 

PM if interested. 

Uxbridge, Greater London. 

I’m seriously thinking of selling my Gutter Vac that I never use. 

I‘ve had it a couple of years and only done a few jobs with it literally. I’m OCD and  properly cleaned it all up after every use to keep it new. 

I use it for one job I do annually, and bought it because I got another big job which turned out to be a one-off.

It’s simply taking up too much space in my shed. 

I paid nearly 2 grand for it and I’m looking to sell it for £1000 cash. 

PM if interested. 

What gutter vac is it and what does it come with ?.

Good question, brother.
I posted this as it’s just been on my mind for ages and I thought if I dong do it now I’ll never do it!!

I’ll post up some pix tomorrow !

its The GutterVac. Comes with everything I bought to clean 50ft block I clean. 

3-switch power motor vac with trolly, poles, vac hose, All the attachments. Plus Excelvan Camera - brand new in box  never used.

Genuine and honest sale. All in fantastic condition as the pictures reflect. All works as new as a promise. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question, brother.
I posted this as it’s just been on my mind for ages and I thought if I dong do it now I’ll never do it!!

I’ll post up some pix tomorrow !

its The GutterVac. Comes with everything I bought to clean 50ft block I clean. 

3-switch power motor vac with trolly, poles, vac hose, All the attachments. Plus Excelvan Camera - brand new in box  never used.

Genuine and honest sale. All in fantastic condition as the pictures reflect. All works as new as a promise. 

0F89FBBD-7A8D-4532-8007-EC92D6E87419.jpeg

F40A297A-325E-40E2-BAFF-B6999B10028F.jpeg

To be honest if you look at most 'big' gutter cleaners they say 3600 watts and technically that's too much for UK mains plug. Not sure how many people realise but officially our mains voltage is not 240v any more!!

In the UK, the declared voltage and tolerance for an electricity supply is 230 volts -6%, +10%. This gives an allowed voltage range of 216.2 volts to 253.0 volts.

So a 13 amp fuse in the plug and a voltage between 216.2 and 253 gives somewhere between 2810 watts to 3289 watts!! 

OK so a 13amp fuse will allow a much higher starting current but it won't take sustained load over 13 amps for very long.

So a 3600 watt vacuum will either not run on a 13 amp plug or they are being a bit economical with the power  measurement. 

My guess is that the 4200 watt machine is very optimistic on how much power it pulls from the mains!!

If OP says it runs on standard 13 amp plug then I would trust him more than the 4200 watts printed on side. 

Latest Posts

Back