Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Seeking a Gutter Vacuum.

Azz1

Morning everyone. I am wondering if anyone is possibly selling a Gutter Vacuum please. I'm not sure if this is the correct page to put this on. Thanks

Morning everyone. I am wondering if anyone is possibly selling a Gutter Vacuum please. I'm not sure if this is the correct page to put this on. Thanks
Where in the country are you?

I have one for sale. It’s in great condition, although the carbon poles have had better days but still usable and have a lot of life left.

Where in the country are you?

I have one for sale. It’s in great condition, although the carbon poles have had better days but still usable and have a lot of life left.
What's your details and the details of the vacuum please do we can possibly talk further. Thanks

Sorry for the delayed response. 
I’m in South Yorkshire. It’s a Maxblast 3000watt 3 motor vac. Comes with poles longe enough to go 3 storeys. Also a number of tools attachments.

Sorry for the delayed response. 
I’m in South Yorkshire. It’s a Maxblast 3000watt 3 motor vac. Comes with poles longe enough to go 3 storeys. Also a number of tools attachments.
No worries. What's the price of this please ? Thanks. Would you please be able to send a few pics

Thanks

80ltr it’s a good size.

sorry just edited just seen request for pictures and price. 
Price is £350 Ono.

Not able to take photos at min will later this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Have you had a chance to see photos?

If your not interested I can put it fully up for sale.
Hi David. Sorry I got caught up myself. Yeah I did. It looks really good, just fight really have the money ATM so don't blame you if you want to put it up elsewhere for sale. Thanks anyway

Well I wasn’t too bothered about selling. It was your post that prompted me. Then a business associate/friend mentioned going half’s on a a lot more expensive system made me respond.
You got to spend money to make money. I don’t think you’ll get one for much less secondhand. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wasn’t to bothered about selling. It was your post that prompted me. Then a business associate/friend mentioned going half’s on a a lot more expensive system made respond. You got to spend money to make money. I don’t think you’ll get one for much less secondhand. 
Ah no worries. Yeah I agree spend money to make out. Just don't  enough have it to spend ATM unfortunately. But it is a good price. I will have to see if you have it in a few weeks. But can understand if you don't. Thank You anyway.

Well I wasn’t too bothered about selling. It was your post that prompted me. Then a business associate/friend mentioned going half’s on a a lot more expensive system made me respond.
You got to spend money to make money. I don’t think you’ll get one for much less secondhand. 
David do you still have the gutter vac for sale? If so whereabouts in South Yorkshire are you? I’m in Stafford but it might be a doable journey 

Yes I have still got it. I’m in Sheffield not too far from Meadowhall, bordering Rotherham.

I was going to keep it but got offered by a friend to go half’s on a much more expensive one.

Yes I have still got it. I’m in Sheffield not too far from Meadowhall, bordering Rotherham.

I was going to keep it but got offered by a friend to go half’s on a much more expensive one.
Thanks David, Bit of a treck but I'll give that some thought might be worth the trip

Back