Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2015 Ford Transit Custom and Pure20 Ionic system for sale

Surreywindowcleaner

Hi everyone. I'm selling my Ford transit custom 2015 plate (silver) with 97k mileage. I have a fully fitted 600L Pure20 system put in by Ionic Systems two years ago. 24ft crafter pole and the option to run two poles off the van (two pumps). 

What price would people sell it all for as an all in price? 

Thanks 

Hi everyone. I'm selling my Ford transit custom 2015 plate (silver) with 97k mileage. I have a fully fitted 600L Pure20 system put in by Ionic Systems two years ago. 24ft crafter pole and the option to run two poles off the van (two pumps). 

What price would people sell it all for as an all in price? 

Thanks 
if your looking for a rough guide £7500 - £10000 dependant on condition etc etc

I think this guy must of sold his van or had a change of circumstances. I messaged him a couple of weeks ago with my number but no reply. 

At 10k it was still fairly cheap. One sold on eBay for 12k just recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this guy must of sold his van or had a change of circumstances. I messaged him a couple of weeks ago with my number but no reply. 

At 10k it was still fairly cheap. One sold on eBay for 12k just recently.
Prices can get inflated on Ebay, I am amazed at the prices for fitted out vans on there Fords always have a premium but 10-12k for a 5 year old van with a around 100k mileage seems overpriced to me, a Peugeot Expert van by comparison can be bought for similar money with a around 50-60k on the clock

Prices can get inflated on Ebay, I am amazed at the prices for fitted out vans on there Fords always have a premium but 10-12k for a 5 year old van with a around 100k mileage seems overpriced to me, a Peugeot Expert van by comparison can be bought for similar money with a around 50-60k on the clock
You have to look at what they sold at on eBay and over inflation of prices don't just happen on eBay.

Looking at this case I know the van sold for the asking price, as I was due to visit it the very same day it was sold. The van wasn't on the market for that long either.

So if we go off market value of this one (at 12k) and also Mr Jet who is selling up his setup too (priced at 15k) then even at 10k its way too cheap.

People also want to quote low ball offers on valuations so that they can snap them up and sell them on.

Realistically, a price is just a number and that number is what anybody wants to pay.

If anyone wants to sell me their 2015 van with full setup and ionic system for 10k then hit me up. I highly doubt anyone will when these vans (of this year) retail on eBay between 8-15k dependant on mileage plus the system cost on top.

With many people losing their jobs at the end of the month means many folk will set up their own businesses. That usually means they will need a van so that's why they are getting snapped up at asking price.

With many people losing their jobs at the end of the month means many folk will set up their own businesses. That usually means they will need a van so that's why they are getting snapped up at asking price.
You're spot on here.

The demand will drive those prices up too. I've been scouring the internet for a while now. 70k vans (transit 2015ish) with one owner and FSH are like 10k. Even 100k mileage ones are demanding premiums too and that's all without any water systems in the back.

It's good news for those who are selling.

You're spot on here.

The demand will drive those prices up too. I've been scouring the internet for a while now. 70k vans (transit 2015ish) with one owner and FSH are like 10k. Even 100k mileage ones are demanding premiums too and that's all without any water systems in the back.

It's good news for those who are selling.
Why not spend half a day at the auctions, sure there will be a Manheim, other auction sites available, within an hours drive of you.

Ime in the market for a new van and spoke to a large company near Manchester and enquired about a van they were advertising he said last week they had 133 vans  in stock now they have only 3 left and all there prices start at around 26k upwards plus the vat ,so it’s very difficult to get anything decent at this time he said since lockdown they just cannot supply the demand out there . 

Ime in the market for a new van and spoke to a large company near Manchester and enquired about a van they were advertising he said last week they had 133 vans  in stock now they have only 3 left and all there prices start at around 26k upwards plus the vat ,so it’s very difficult to get anything decent at this time he said since lockdown they just cannot supply the demand out there . 
This is where I bought mine, this is virtually identical to mine except colour and it's got the 140 engine and mines 130 

https://www.motorparks.co.uk/used-van-details/fiat/ducato/23-140-lwb-hr-shadow-with-camera-aircon-alloys-apple-cp-rev-sens-due-30-dec-diesel-5-door-2020/lancashire/?regno=PO70SHD&dealer_name=Preston+Motor+Park+Abarth%2c+Alfa+Romeo%2c+Fiat%2c+Jeep+and+Volvo

Is this just a van or a van with a window cleaning system installed?

That van isn't actually in stock till 5th Jan!!!! So serious demand. Depending on what you want it might actually be worth leasing or buying new!!! 

That van isn't actually in stock till 5th Jan!!!! So serious demand. Depending on what you want it might actually be worth leasing or buying new!!! 
I saw the "Managers Comments" at the bottom but in the article it states it's at Preston, they have the mileage and it's registered as they have the registration number. Seems strange to register it now if it's not due in till January 2021 

Latest Posts

Back