Jump to content

Jet Washing house fascias


Nick1000

Recommended Posts

Seen lots of business' promote this service online for fascia and soffits cleans. Anyone know where I can buy these and if you can link with a WFP set-up? Cheers 

need.jpg

Link to post

I like how they say without risk or damage to your property, if they cause water ingress by using a pressure washer on f.s.g then that's damage, 

I have watched this been done on new builds on sparkle cleans just the other week the guy pressured washed all the f.s.g and windows, water was going all over the place. 

  • Agree 2
Link to post

Not only is there too much risk of water ingress and damage, but it actually does a pretty naff job. Telescopic pressure washer lance was the biggest waste of money ever. Water fed poles all the way

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

I softwash them. spray fascias with chems and then after a while of letting the chems work use my 12v rinse pump and lance with spray nozzle (old wfp) to wash them down.

Not high pressure though so no problems. 

Edited by Dave B
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Dave B said:

I softwash them. spray fascias with chems and then after a while of letting the chems work use my 12v rinse pump and lance with spray nozzle (old wfp) to wash them down.

Not high pressure though so no problems. 

What Chems do you use for that ? 

Edited by Dave B
Link to post

Sodium laureth sulphate as a surfactant and 1% hypo mix.

1% is very mild on plants and I soak them anyway.

If only slightly dirty screwfix degreaser and a quick scrub then rinse.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dave B said:

Sodium laureth sulphate as a surfactant and 1% hypo mix.

1% is very mild on plants and I soak them anyway.

If only slightly dirty screwfix degreaser and a quick scrub then rinse.

I have used hypo as well - just can’t see how that removes all the traffic film and grease as well as virosol or TFR + elbow grease. I’m asking purely from a self preservation perspective trying to save my arms haha 😂 

Link to post
14 minutes ago, DeLaCruz said:

I have used hypo as well - just can’t see how that removes all the traffic film and grease as well as virosol or TFR + elbow grease. I’m asking purely from a self preservation perspective trying to save my arms haha 😂 

3 minutes into this vid.. 

As easy as that for me unless really bad tiger stripes.

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.