Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jet Washing house fascias

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nick1000

Seen lots of business' promote this service online for fascia and soffits cleans. Anyone know where I can buy these and if you can link with a WFP set-up? Cheers 

need.jpg

I like how they say without risk or damage to your property, if they cause water ingress by using a pressure washer on f.s.g then that's damage, 

I have watched this been done on new builds on sparkle cleans just the other week the guy pressured washed all the f.s.g and windows, water was going all over the place. 

Not only is there too much risk of water ingress and damage, but it actually does a pretty naff job. Telescopic pressure washer lance was the biggest waste of money ever. Water fed poles all the way

I softwash them. spray fascias with chems and then after a while of letting the chems work use my 12v rinse pump and lance with spray nozzle (old wfp) to wash them down.

Not high pressure though so no problems. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I softwash them. spray fascias with chems and then after a while of letting the chems work use my 12v rinse pump and lance with spray nozzle (old wfp) to wash them down.

Not high pressure though so no problems. 
What Chems do you use for that ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sodium laureth sulphate as a surfactant and 1% hypo mix.

1% is very mild on plants and I soak them anyway.

If only slightly dirty screwfix degreaser and a quick scrub then rinse.

Sodium laureth sulphate as a surfactant and 1% hypo mix.

1% is very mild on plants and I soak them anyway.

If only slightly dirty screwfix degreaser and a quick scrub then rinse.
I have used hypo as well - just can’t see how that removes all the traffic film and grease as well as virosol or TFR + elbow grease. I’m asking purely from a self preservation perspective trying to save my arms haha ? 

I have used hypo as well - just can’t see how that removes all the traffic film and grease as well as virosol or TFR + elbow grease. I’m asking purely from a self preservation perspective trying to save my arms haha ? 
3 minutes into this vid.. 

As easy as that for me unless really bad tiger stripes.

Back