Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc cleaning gutters facias ect

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tutster

Hi all I'm buying the Gardiner back pack and water fed pole system  after reading all the great reviews and your comments relating to my previous post now I'm thinking is it possible to connect the water fed pole direct to an outside tap because the majority  of the work I'm doing is guttering and facias cleaning and my thinking is this does not need to be purified water or does it ? Any feedback most appreciated thankyou 

Yes you can connect wfp to an outside tap. Gardiners will sell adapters. If you call them and leave a message they get back to you then are very helpful if you explain what you want to do.

It's mainly glass that shows water marks when dry but black upvc can show water marks if using just tap water dependant on your area. Might be best to do final rinse with pure.

Yes you can connect wfp to an outside tap. Gardiners will sell adapters. If you call them and leave a message they get back to you then are very helpful if you explain what you want to do.

It's mainly glass that shows water marks when dry but black upvc can show water marks if using just tap water dependant on your area. Might be best to do final rinse with pure.
Cheers thanks for the info 

Latest Posts

Back