Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cutting edge technology?

Martyn

Well I've just pulled the trigger on an order for a Moerman Excelerator with fliq pad, I don't really need it, just a hanfull of windows it might be useful for, but what the heck, it looks good.

I’ve got the first one, not the newer 2.0. I don’t use it often but a couple of windows that I can’t get closer too on a small traditional job on my round that have a thorny hedge in front of them  - it’s brilliant as I put it on a trad pole and then use it for them. Takes a bit of practice to use but I really like it for those awkward windows and the fliq pad is great.

Useful tool for harder to reach windows especially on a pole. That is what I use mine for. Never personally used it as a "in hand tool" prefer normal Moerman without the fliq for that.

The newer 2.0 handle is far better for pole work than the origional. I can honestly using a moerman on a pole with the fliq pad a fantastic tool. I use mine just about every day.

Latest Posts

Back