Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats the best ro system to buy?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

todd

I'm looking to start cleaning my own water, im looking at either, Complete Commercial 4040 Reverse Osmosis RO System or RO-400 Pumped 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis 400 US GPD (1,512 Litres) System for Window Cleaning & Drinking Water, what would people recommend? We use about 1000l a day as there is 2 of us, any help appreciated.

Thanks

Most small RO systems won't  produce the actual number of liters/USG they say even if you run them at the pressure they recommend. So if you are buying one you need to go significantly bigger than you think.

You need to know your tap tds and pressure then speak to daqua.co.uk  they will give you good truthful advice. 

I'm looking to start cleaning my own water, im looking at either, Complete Commercial 4040 Reverse Osmosis RO System or RO-400 Pumped 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis 400 US GPD (1,512 Litres) System for Window Cleaning & Drinking Water, what would people recommend? We use about 1000l a day as there is 2 of us, any help appreciated.

Thanks
The questions @ched999ukasked need answering before you make a decision.

Using 1000 liters a day would be in 4040 territory imho, with 20" prefilters producing water into a 1000 litre IBC tank. You are not in the business of producing drinking water so you don't need all the other filters to make the water taste and smell nice. You will also need to stagger fill times.

Thanks
Hi todd

This is a video of my setup, after this video I have now installed a booster pump, my ro system will now produce approximately 2000 litres a day if need be. 

Latest Posts

Back