Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Capacity for business

carp boy

hi

Carp boy here again.

whats the census from different parts of the country for window cleaners services.

is there spare capacity or is it crowded and guys struggle for business.?

Whats the best way to decide if your to cheap or to expensive 
If you can't get sound advice from an experienced local windy then I would say trial and error pricing. It's not as difficult as it sounds except in the very beginning. Aim for an acceptance ratio of about 80% would be my advice.

Do not be tempted to price low for the sake of picking up work. Hold your nerve, it will pay off. Charging low, it could be too difficult to raise prices for a long time after and it would be unfair to those who have built up their businesses Start with the mindset that you are a professional providing a professional service and charging accordingly. That's what you're aim should be. Start as you mean to go on.

It is important to us all to keep the prices buoyant.

Depends ware in the country you are I have turned away 6 jobs today alone as we just cannot do  any more work we are still booked up 14 weeks in advance for  all add on work 

its not as easy to earn a living as people make out,

its certainly not all roses!!
Again it depends ware you are and how much competition there is , I recon from the rate of enquires I have been getting I could put another van on the road every 7-10 months with full rounds at the current of interest and that’s without any advertising apart from our website 

Latest Posts

Back