Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Water? quick fix setup

Teaboy

I have a big unit I need to start making pay for itself, does anybody have any ideas on selling water we will have an 8000 ltr capacity by the end of the day lol

am I best to just undercut spotless and wait for word to get out along with texting the guys I know???

Ive always kept myself to myself really, but coronavirus has hit hard and I need to crack on lol!!

also we will be looking at keeping the basics to help everyone out if there is any breakages/ system issues, in my head I just want the front to be selling water and somewhere to take 5 /offload for a minute for any of the local guys, can be a lonely game sometimes and I personally think its better to have a place to talk shop face to face etc.

other than the basics we use does anybody have anything they would recommend keeping on hand

-we always have

various adaptors
Barbs
a spare pump etc

hose reel

resin and filters for our own use

I dont want a shop but I want to be able to help should it arise?? thought about resin but to be honest think its too much money to have sat waiting...

We have dual pumps account and all the others so can put our hands on almost anything.

I have a big unit I need to start making pay for itself, does anybody have any ideas on selling water we will have an 8000 ltr capacity by the end of the day lol

am I best to just undercut spotless and wait for word to get out along with texting the guys I know???

Ive always kept myself to myself really, but coronavirus has hit hard and I need to crack on lol!!

also we will be looking at keeping the basics to help everyone out if there is any breakages/ system issues, in my head I just want the front to be selling water and somewhere to take 5 /offload for a minute for any of the local guys, can be a lonely game sometimes and I personally think its better to have a place to talk shop face to face etc.

other than the basics we use does anybody have anything they would recommend keeping on hand

-we always have

various adaptors
Barbs
a spare pump etc

hose reel

resin and filters for our own use

I dont want a shop but I want to be able to help should it arise?? thought about resin but to be honest think its too much money to have sat waiting...

We have dual pumps account and all the others so can put our hands on almost anything.
What do you recon it costs you to produce a 1000 ltr of pure ?. And what would you have to charge to make it viable selling it , I cannot see that there is much to be made from selling pure especially if you live in a hard water area . 

What do you recon it costs you to produce a 1000 ltr of pure ?. And what would you have to charge to make it viable selling it , I cannot see that there is much to be made from selling pure especially if you live in a hard water area . 
Surely hard water areas is where the money is, cause you can supply to folk who can't afford to build their own RO systems? Up here its £60 for a DI vessel, £80 for the resin and you're sorted. So no one bothers to sell it.

this is the question im trying to figure out this week

back of the packet *** packet workings ignoring all the capital side of it I thing around 7.50, I will be able to get this lower once the water board decide to play ball

Back