When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

Selling a round plus van WFS and traditional equipment, Torbay, Devon

NickTorbay window cleaning

Hi Selling my window cleaning business, due to my other business needing my time.

In the Torbay Area, Torquay, Paignton, Brixham

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 every 4 weeks and still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Peugeot Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

New power up reel with 6mm hose, plus spare hose and reel. plus ladders and all hand tools to clean by hand. driveaway and start working 

Selling For £6500 no offers 

for photo of van and equipment message me on 07877506877

Thanks Nick

Edited by NickTorbay window cleaning
22 minutes ago, NickTorbay window cleaning said:

Hi Selling my window cleaning business, due to my other business needing my time.

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 weekly. still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Citroen Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

New power up reel with 6mm hose, plus spare hose and reel. plus ladders and all hand tools to clean by hand. driveaway and start working 

Thanks Nick

Take it you mean £850 monthly.  

4 minutes ago, wee man said:

4 minutes ago, wee man said:

yes Thank you for pointing this out. i have just edited it

Cheers Nick

10 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

Sorry to point out other things but is is a Peugeot Bipper or a Citroen Nemo?

Thanks for pointing this out.

i have edited this to Peugeot

17 hours ago, wee man said:

Just curious why would he mean monthly, I clean most my jobs every 4 weeks so sometimes they get 2 cleans within a month with not much time off some jobs can be cleaned 12-13 times a year, if it's 4 weekly it's 4 weekly. 

39 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

Just curious why would he mean monthly, I clean most my jobs every 4 weeks so sometimes they get 2 cleans within a month with not much time off some jobs can be cleaned 12-13 times a year, if it's 4 weekly it's 4 weekly. 

I'm the same its ever 4 weeks but I just call it monthly ( always have) 

3 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

I do my jobs monthly, never do a residential house twice in a month, except a few on the coast that get done fortnightly. This allows me a few days a month to do add one or have off. Would hate to think I had to work every day of the month.

Surely if you have a full and established round a few days off here and there is invigorating.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 18/09/2020 at 14:10, NickTorbay window cleaning said:

Business now sold, thank you all for looking

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 every 4 weeks and still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Peugeot Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

Thanks Nick

19 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Surely if you have a full and established round a few days off here and there is invigorating.

I save invigorating for skinny dipping 😂