Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling a round plus van WFS and traditional equipment, Torbay, Devon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Selling my window cleaning business, due to my other business needing my time.

In the Torbay Area, Torquay, Paignton, Brixham

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 every 4 weeks and still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Peugeot Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

New power up reel with 6mm hose, plus spare hose and reel. plus ladders and all hand tools to clean by hand. driveaway and start working 

Selling For £6500 no offers 

for photo of van and equipment message me on 07877506877

Thanks Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Selling my window cleaning business, due to my other business needing my time.

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 weekly. still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Citroen Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

New power up reel with 6mm hose, plus spare hose and reel. plus ladders and all hand tools to clean by hand. driveaway and start working 

Thanks Nick
Take it you mean £850 monthly.  

Take it you mean £850 monthly.  
Just curious why would he mean monthly, I clean most my jobs every 4 weeks so sometimes they get 2 cleans within a month with not much time off some jobs can be cleaned 12-13 times a year, if it's 4 weekly it's 4 weekly. 

Just curious why would he mean monthly, I clean most my jobs every 4 weeks so sometimes they get 2 cleans within a month with not much time off some jobs can be cleaned 12-13 times a year, if it's 4 weekly it's 4 weekly. 
I do my jobs monthly, never do a residential house twice in a month, except a few on the coast that get done fortnightly. This allows me a few days a month to do add one or have off. Would hate to think I had to work every day of the month.

Surely if you have a full and established round a few days off here and there is invigorating.

Business now sold, thank you all for looking

82 customers plus more to add. average income around £850 every 4 weeks and still growing.

over £10,000 per year

Van is a 64 plate Peugeot Bipper, water fed system, with 36ft and 22ft carbon fibre poles.

mot until February 2021. 

Thanks Nick

Latest Posts

Back