Running out of vision

Danfire

My bottle of Vision (blue label) is just about done. I've enjoyed using it, not convinced it improves things, maybe it's a placebo but I like it. Is anyone else using it? What's your thoughts? Is the the red label any better (vision 2 I think)? Any better alternatives or those that used to use it and given up on it?

Said it a million times on here. In my humble opinion...it's a scam and belongs in the bin. I didn't spend 4K+ on equipment to produce pure water, only to bang in **** and clog up the bottom of the tank and pump. If it works for you though, awesome 👍

• Agree 2
On 19/09/2020 at 23:59, Suhrly said:

Said it a million times on here. In my humble opinion...it's a scam and belongs in the bin. I didn't spend 4K+ on equipment to produce pure water, only to bang in **** and clog up the bottom of the tank and pump. If it works for you though, awesome 👍

Spot on sir.

On 19/09/2020 at 16:48, Danfire said:

My bottle of Vision (blue label) is just about done. I've enjoyed using it, not convinced it improves things, maybe it's a placebo but I like it. Is anyone else using it? What's your thoughts? Is the the red label any better (vision 2 I think)? Any better alternatives or those that used to use it and given up on it?

Running out of vision... get your eyes tested.. you might then see it's shite.

Its only a poor version of nano hydrophilic coating 

Clever marketing plea to drain window cleaners pockets 

A good brush a good rinse and flow is all you need