Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

350 l tank and filter for charity donation

I’m moving house within the next two weeks and have a wydale 350 litre upright tank and a small 300 GPD RO and DI filter which would need new resin/filters. It’d be great to set up a new business. 

I’ll grab some pictures today if there’s interest. I’m not looking for money for it, I used window cleaning to get me out of a bad situation a few years ago and I’d now like to help someone else’s business. My mom passed away a couple of weeks ago and a small donation of an amount you’re ok with to Compton Hospice would be appreciated. 

Im in the WV10 area of Wolverhampton currently and collection would need to be ASAP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m moving house within the next two weeks and have a wydale 350 litre upright tank and a small 300 GPD RO and DI filter which would need new resin/filters. It’d be great to set up a new business. 

I’ll grab some pictures today if there’s interest. I’m not looking for money for it, I used window cleaning to get me out of a bad situation a few years ago and I’d now like to help someone else’s business. My mom passed away a couple of weeks ago and a small donation of an amount you’re ok with to Compton Hospice would be appreciated. 

Im in the WV10 area of Wolverhampton currently and collection would need to be ASAP. 
Regardless of the system please accept my sincere condolences and so sad to hear your mum passing away. We are always here for you to offer support and a good pick me up 

Is this still available? Sorry to hear about your mum passing, my kindest regards.

I'm in Stafford and can collect tomorrow (Wednesday) if still available? 

Hi Folks, thankyou for your kind wishes. I’m in the middle of moving house so not on here so much currently. 
both the filter and tanks have gone, they were collected by a lovely couple who are adapting their business. Ben was gifted the system by a very kind forum member who has made a donation in memory of my mom to the hospice where they looked after her and us so well. 

Just to complete this thread...

It’s really nice to have a positive forum like this. It helped me build up a decent business over 3/4 years to dig me out of a hole left by a very large bill post separation. I’m now in a much better place, about to move to a lovely house in the country with my fantastic partner and I’ve been promoted in my other non window job so have now don’t have the time or desire to continue the business and have sold it. Another forum member on here (Rob) has helped his friend progress his business and made a very generous donation to a worthy cause. All in all a great show of kindness and help for people we know and people we don’t which in these terrible times is truly heartwarming. The below link has a few pics of my mom and a bit of background about her illness. Thanks all. Thankyou Rob. Thankyou Ben and good luck ?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sandrahancox

Hi Folks, thankyou for your kind wishes. I’m in the middle of moving house so not on here so much currently. 
both the filter and tanks have gone, they were collected by a lovely couple who are adapting their business. Ben was gifted the system by a very kind forum member who has made a donation in memory of my mom to the hospice where they looked after her and us so well. 

Just to complete this thread...

It’s really nice to have a positive forum like this. It helped me build up a decent business over 3/4 years to dig me out of a hole left by a very large bill post separation. I’m now in a much better place, about to move to a lovely house in the country with my fantastic partner and I’ve been promoted in my other non window job so have now don’t have the time or desire to continue the business and have sold it. Another forum member on here (Rob) has helped his friend progress his business and made a very generous donation to a worthy cause. All in all a great show of kindness and help for people we know and people we don’t which in these terrible times is truly heartwarming. The below link has a few pics of my mom and a bit of background about her illness. Thanks all. Thankyou Rob. Thankyou Ben and good luck ?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sandrahancox
Good luck with your new promotion. At least you know if it doesn't work out you have another skill to fall back on to.

Latest Posts

Back