Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best app for texts, payments, calendar etc

Hyzer373

Hi guys, so far I’ve just been using laptop, notepad & texting from phone (I send text day before coming to leave gate open & let customers know I’m coming) I send text for payments also.

My round is getting bigger though and this is becoming a pain & time consuming.

Was thinking of a better way to keep my round updated, sending texts & invoices.

I know a lot of window cleaners use apps like squeegee etc, do you have to pay for these, are they difficult to use and which ones would you say are the best? 
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks guys! 

Hi guys, so far I’ve just been using laptop, notepad & texting from phone (I send text day before coming to leave gate open & let customers know I’m coming) I send text for payments also.

My round is getting bigger though and this is becoming a pain & time consuming.

Was thinking of a better way to keep my round updated, sending texts & invoices.

I know a lot of window cleaners use apps like squeegee etc, do you have to pay for these, are they difficult to use and which ones would you say are the best? 
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks guys! 
We use Squeegee. Great app and decent customer support. Yes you need to pay. It’s like £10 a month. Your a window cleaner, you can afford that.  ?

It‘a a very powerful app and does all you’ve said, plus more. We use it to message the night before, request payment after clean and send payment reminders.

We use Squeegee. Great app and decent customer support. Yes you need to pay. It’s like £10 a month. Your a window cleaner, you can afford that.  ?

It‘a a very powerful app and does all you’ve said, plus more. We use it to message the night before, request payment after clean and send payment reminders.
The cheapest I can see Squeegee for is £15+ vat... are ou grandfathered into the £10 a month price or am I missing something?

Best options are either Aworka @ £12 which does everything that all the others do or Cleaner Planner at a starting price of £19

The cheapest I can see Squeegee for is £15+ vat... are ou grandfathered into the £10 a month price or am I missing something?
They’ve just put the prices up. Entire discussion on here about it. 

I with squeegee until the end of the year and I will need to see if it’s still worth it at the new prices. It is very good software, and the customer service, has been, brilliant. And up until now we’ve been getting new features. However, this seems to all be changing so I can’t really recommend nor not recommend it. The software itself is second to non, though. 

Back