Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cumbrian windies

steve garwood

ginger lion
Bit of a long shot, but spotted this in Ambleside this morning. Is it anyone on here?

Also, if there are any windies from the Lake District on here, have you any recommendations where to visit?

A61ECFFD-92F1-42F2-ADAC-4B6B38813BEE.jpeg

That’s good stuff we normally go to the Greek islands at least once a year but due to covid decided against it this year , should have been in kefalonia the last couple of weeks but glad we weren’t due to the flooding ??have a couple for me ??? hope you have a nice time 
Not usually much room left after I've had my fill but will try my best. We were supposed to be over in June but obviously didn't manage. Both hols booked in January so insurance covered everything . We left Thursday morning and Sunderland was  clamped down the following day.

Rained first 2 days here but every day since has been around 30 degrees 

Wow where are those 2 beaches at the bottom? What I’d give to be on a beach right now instead of cleaning windows in the rain!!
It’s kefalonia but I cannot remember the name of the beach but it’s near Sami 

Back