Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nose to Glass pole

I wouldn't myself, a short pole can be useful in tight spaces but that would have you reaching up and bending down like a squeegy jockey. I suspect it would put strain on the wrist as well.

I've never needed one in 10 years of wfp so I'll pass on that one thanks.....??

You could easily make one yourself out of an old pole if you think it would come in handy.....

Has anyone seen one of these and used one...look pretty good for ground floor and bungalows...https://www.futureofcleaning.com/products/nose-to-glass
I made one two years ago from a piece of carbon fibre pole I had from a camera gimbal extension pole. Fitted and secured a euro 22 acme thread into one end added a angle adapter and lightweight facelift brush. Great idea i thought but kills your wrists and forearmsĀ 

For the price shown you should make your ownĀ 

This is what I used.

A feiyu tech G4s electronic camera gimbal extension pole tubeĀ 

FeiyuTech-Extension-Bar-Carbon-Pole-for-G4-G4-pro-G4S-G4GS-G4-QD-SPG-SPG-live.jpg

I just found my original carbon fibre pole and the Glass fibre one i made two years ago for up close cleaning without the need of a weighty poleĀ 

20200924_123156.jpg

dont waste your money the ergonomics are all wrong and they are a ball ache,

we have a xline short pole, honestly its just used for cleaning the vans

Just get a 4ft clx from gardiner, that is that short that using it one handed will get very heavy very quickly....i always grab the clx for small single storey jobsĀ 

Back