Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best gutter for a budget of around £1200 sky vac atom ? Or gutter cleaning systems predator ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey guys need some advise on the best gutter vac for £1200 price range 
Budgets also determine working height 

If i had your budget and a need for a machine it would be the GVS cyclone 1300w 35L capacity with a working height of 20ft and lightweight aluminium poles and 5m  51mm reinforced hose 

Also a machine built with recycled plastics if your environmentally inclined

@GVS Julia Martin can best advise you on availability and budgets 

Budgets also determine working height 

If i had your budget and a need for a machine it would be the GVS cyclone 1300w 35L capacity with a working height of 20ft and lightweight aluminium poles and 5m  51mm reinforced hose 

Also a machine built with recycled plastics if your environmentally inclined

@GVS Julia Martin can best advise you on availability and budgets 
Thank you for the mention Austin. To be fair £1200 is a really good budget to work with.

Our systems are all cyclonic and with 51mm hoses and poles.
The GVS compact cyclonic with a 25ft reach of the super lightweight aluminium is £530
With 30ft carbon it would be £821.99 and with 32ft of the 1.2m aluminium it would be £559.

With a larger budget I'd definitely look at a triple motor vacuum over a single motor vacuum which gives a better reach and higher performance with more wattage and airflow movement. 
The GVS 3600 for example with 40ft aluminium is £957, with 30ft carbo is £1171.99. 

The cheapest Predator with 20ft aluminium is £1251.58 though additional poles could be purchased later for extra height. 

I discuss poles here in this video with being asked a lot which is the better pole carbon or aluminium. Both have their place on the market. Carbon is more expensive to produce hence the price difference.

All prices incl VAT and delivery to mainland UK. 
Hope this is helpful. I'm always happy to discuss options to suit needs, Julia

Hi @Matt steel 118

in all honesty I would seriously consider the gutter sucker junior or skyvac junior (or whatever the entry model is).

we use the gutter sucker version and never had a scenario where we have really thought we needed higher power suction. They are around 4-500 with poles depending on type.

If just for you,carbon is good but get aluminium poles if staff are using as they are more durable long term.

The other plus is the smaller vacs can be run of small inverter generators which you get new for around 4-500 fro machine mart with good warranty.

for less than a grand you can have vac, poles and generator.

also small enough to fit in most vans easily. 

if you’re anywhere near Wilts or Hants I can have someone meet you and show you first hand on a job to sample.

hope that helps

Latest Posts

Back