Spray Attachment for Gardiner Pole

ShropsWindowCleaner

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hi all. I’m looking for a spray attachment for a Gardiner pole. For the purpose of applying chemical to pretreat upvc cleans. I’ve looked on the website and can’t find one. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Hi all. I’m looking for a spray attachment for a Gardiner pole. For the purpose of applying chemical to pretreat upvc cleans. I’ve looked on the website and can’t find one. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance. 

Is this what you are looking for ? https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/quick-loq-single-jet-holder-connector.html

• Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

We just use a normal SLX22 pole and medium mixed sill brush for the soap/chemical mix.

Spray, lather in, leave for a couple of minutes a quick squirt to re-wet, lather in again. Connect to customer's outside tap, scrub, wash and rinse out. Finally, connect to the pure water to rinse the glass.

Edited by Davy G
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

DA Components is the best place. Darren has a vast array of solution application nozzle tips and sprayer attachments 

https://www.da-components.com/da-applicators-nozzles.html

8 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Perfect thanks mate! Can’t believe i missed it 😂 Have just ordered one 👍🏻

It would be interesting to see you you get on with it as I haven't seen any reviews yet?

ShropsWindowCleaner
3 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

It would be interesting to see you you get on with it as I haven't seen any reviews yet?

I have a gutter and fascia job coming up. I will post a review. 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

DA Components is the best place. Darren has a vast array of solution application nozzle tips and sprayer attachments 

https://www.da-components.com/da-applicators-nozzles.html

Not needed though. Certainly not for pvc, conservatory and window washes. Means changing kit over and doing the agitation scrub when a lot of what's been sprayed on will have drained off. We do at least two or three of these most weeks.

Might be different for roofs, walls and drives. I don't know as we don't do them.

absolutely no need.....you can use your existing wfp to apply chemicals....simply connect your pole up to a backpack with a chemical of your choice in....spray on then connect back up to your pure and scrub away....

On 27/09/2020 at 22:33, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Rutland pumps sell them cost around £30 

6FABBBED-69BD-4A4F-9B21-B705E9D99177.jpeg

BD7773C3-83AB-4289-95CF-CE7D0BD6C824.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I use a separate CLX with a turbo brush connected to chemical of choice in a backpack....turned down low and sprayed on and scrubbed with brush......a normal brush with fan jets would do though......rinse off with normal hose reel or SLX with spray attachment fitted........sometimes I even use the turbo brush to apply and scrub in chemical then connect it to outside tap hose reel to rinse off.