Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spray Attachment for Gardiner Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hi all. I’m looking for a spray attachment for a Gardiner pole. For the purpose of applying chemical to pretreat upvc cleans. I’ve looked on the website and can’t find one. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance. 

Hi all. I’m looking for a spray attachment for a Gardiner pole. For the purpose of applying chemical to pretreat upvc cleans. I’ve looked on the website and can’t find one. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance. 
We just use a normal SLX22 pole and medium mixed sill brush for the soap/chemical mix.

Spray, lather in, leave for a couple of minutes a quick squirt to re-wet, lather in again. Connect to customer's outside tap, scrub, wash and rinse out. Finally, connect to the pure water to rinse the glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
DA Components is the best place. Darren has a vast array of solution application nozzle tips and sprayer attachments 

https://www.da-components.com/da-applicators-nozzles.html
Not needed though. Certainly not for pvc, conservatory and window washes. Means changing kit over and doing the agitation scrub when a lot of what's been sprayed on will have drained off. We do at least two or three of these most weeks.

Might be different for roofs, walls and drives. I don't know as we don't do them.

absolutely no need.....you can use your existing wfp to apply chemicals....simply connect your pole up to a backpack with a chemical of your choice in....spray on then connect back up to your pure and scrub away....

I use a separate CLX with a turbo brush connected to chemical of choice in a backpack....turned down low and sprayed on and scrubbed with brush......a normal brush with fan jets would do though......rinse off with normal hose reel or SLX with spray attachment fitted........sometimes I even use the turbo brush to apply and scrub in chemical then connect it to outside tap hose reel to rinse off.

Latest Posts

Back