Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DI vessel or RO then DI ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Azz1

Evening everyone. Tonight's question is. My tap water reads anything between. 30 and 50 ppm on a regular basis. Is there any need for a RO system then DI or just keep with DI that I have? Thoughts please. Thanks ?

Depends if you're on a water meter and how much you use, if on a meter and using 500l a week, no. If you're not on a meter and using 500l a day yes
Hi Part Timer. No, I'm not on a water meter, thankfully. So far I only have about 20 customers which I spread it over 2 days. But I am looking to get anything up to 100 hoping, over the next few weeks on my time off from my current job, canvassing doors etc. Thanks ?☺️

Evening everyone. Tonight's question is. My tap water reads anything between. 30 and 50 ppm on a regular basis. Is there any need for a RO system then DI or just keep with DI that I have? Thoughts please. Thanks ?
My water is about the same and I use double di as it's so easy ( to fill and not having to worry about a ro) 

I use 2 bags of resin a year so £180 at today's prices,  cheap as chips when you see what spotless sell it at. 

If you're getting 99-95% rejection rate a decent RO will bring your TDS down to 1-3. Your resin will last you for a very very long time with this. Once you're using 600 litres a day it may be worth it. At your current level it isn't required and realistically it will take you a long time to recoup the initial cost of the RO.

If you're getting 99-95% rejection rate a decent RO will bring your TDS down to 1-3. Your resin will last you for a very very long time with this. Once you're using 600 litres a day it may be worth it. At your current level it isn't required and realistically it will take you a long time to recoup the initial cost of the RO.
Mines the same as your DI only. 

Back