Gardiner Back pack & Slick connect two

Diamond geezer

Diamond geezer

Iam wanting to fit a female sick connect to a G b/p Large size 8mm is it.but will it fit on the orange hose coming from the b/p,or will i have to fit some 8mm mini bore to the outlet on the pump and is that even possible also? I presently have a pro 26 end stop that i had to fit,8mm barb,I clamped it with a 13-15mm o clip but its spraying out the sides,ive clamped it as far as it will physicaly go,is there a next size down please?

4 hours ago, Diamond geezer said:

Iam wanting to fit a female sick connect to a G b/p Large size 8mm is it.but will it fit on the orange hose coming from the b/p,or will i have to fit some 8mm mini bore to the outlet on the pump and is that even possible also? I presently have a pro 26 end stop that i had to fit,8mm barb,I clamped it with a 13-15mm o clip but its spraying out the sides,ive clamped it as far as it will physicaly go,is there a next size down please?

Ive got a female slick connect on gardiners backpack, connected to the standard orange hose that comes on it, but I dont understand the rest. Also I believe its the first slick connect, but presume the second would fit.

Diamond geezer
1 hour ago, ks789 said:

Ive got a female slick connect on gardiners backpack, connected to the standard orange hose that comes on it, but I dont understand the rest. Also I believe its the first slick connect, but presume the second would fit.

Ok thanks very much,i can proced from here ,now i know the slick fits, i.ll talk to window cleaning wharehouse to see if 2nd slick will  fit😊