Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

first £5,000 month!

What were the changes that made the most financial difference in your journey to a 5k month in your opinion?

bet the mrs will help reduce those earnings in Greece!

What were the changes that made the most financial difference in your journey to a 5k month in your opinion?

bet the mrs will help reduce those earnings in Greece!
a mixture of everything mate.........refining work over a long period of time.....prices rises for existing jobs.....pricing new work at higher prices and concentrating most of my work in a 2 mile affluent area......better equipment(XTREME poles,electric reel and hot water system)....being better organised with round software,etc.....

a mixture of everything mate.........refining work over a long period of time.....prices rises for existing jobs.....pricing new work at higher prices and concentrating most of my work in a 2 mile affluent area......better equipment(XTREME poles,electric reel and hot water system)....being better organised with round software,etc.....
What round software are you using pal?

Thanks Dave

Daz is it just window cleaning   or other services you also do. 

Are you on your own working.

ive thought about price rises but too much competition around me atm,     i think a few would leave even if 50p  or a £1 wasb asked for as an increase

Daz is it just window cleaning   or other services you also do. 

Are you on your own working.

ive thought about price rises but too much competition around me atm,     i think a few would leave even if 50p  or a £1 wasb asked for as an increase
i work on my own mate........mostly regular window cleaning with the odd add on job (conny roofs,f/s/g jobs here and there) but not many these days as they are usually hard work!?

i put 3/4 of my round prices up in april ...i told them in march just before the lock down announcement,most a quid or two,some a fiver....it works out at an extra few grand a year plus ive picked up around 16 jobs since march...i didnt lose any due to price rises but lost 3 or 4  because of them losing their jobs a few months later.....

Back