Keeping track of customers etc

Cris78

What is everyone’s preferred method of managing their diary, keeping track of customers etc?

I use an app/crm for another business I’m involved in.  Does anyone use one for windows and what do you use?

those who prefer records/weekly job sheets would you mind sharing a blank copy please?

thanks   

10 hours ago, Cris78 said:

What is everyone’s preferred method of managing their diary, keeping track of customers etc?

I use an app/crm for another business I’m involved in.  Does anyone use one for windows and what do you use?

those who prefer records/weekly job sheets would you mind sharing a blank copy please?

thanks   

I simply use my Samsung tablet with the organiser / Diary linked via my laptop and I get a ring tone on a certain day or time to highlight a customer/ job

Also have a standard page for day A4 diary as back-up which stays in the van.

Haven't tried any apps but do have a friend attempting to build and android based window cleaning app which even dyslexic me can make sense off 

Edited by Apw1210
Dyslexic
  • 4 weeks later...
Reliable Lead Gen Canvas
On 01/10/2020 at 22:28, Cris78 said:

thanks   

Cris, i see you have joined the forum aswell!  I'm a bit late to the party!

I use CleanerPlanner, look into it mate it's really good wouldn't use anything else now.  Can send you a link if need be.

ive heard a few on here using the app known as squeegee? Ive subscribed to this post as I am also looking for recommedations for a client booking and invoicing system.

Cleanteam South west

Using Cleaner planner for the past month, cant beleve we never did it before. It takes all the hassle out of keeping track on your customers and and jobs that need doing that day, fitted the van out with my iPad so all i have to do id update after the day and its on the main computer to wait for payment checks once a week.