Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

6mm microbore suggestions needed

Baldmonkey

hi guys usually use gardiner 6mm microbore but they are out of stock, i use this because its generally a lot thicker than others and copes well with hot water. Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative please. Thanks

hi guys usually use gardiner 6mm microbore but they are out of stock, i use this because its generally a lot thicker than others and copes well with hot water. Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative please. Thanks
Reel hose or pole hose? Reel hose Gardiner have stopped selling it, but they link to Daqua and Grippa. Daqua’s is the same manufacturer as Gardiner so I went with them. Here’s the... and they’re out of stock also. I’ll tag @doug atkinson maybe he can say when it’ll be back. 

https://www.daqua.co.uk/hose_reels.htm

I get years out of Streamline 6mm. I'm still on the original after six and a half years. I use  heated water all year round, up to 65c in the winter. Heated to about 50c the rest of the year.

Don’t think they are out of stock I think they have stoped selling it , Grippatank stuff is good .

It will be back in stock hopefully end of the week. I have been selling these from day 1 and they are from the same manufacturer. Only difference no writing on mine.

Latest Posts

Back