Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fireworks night

Unfortunately it's that time of year, I do sympathise with pet owners when unplanned fireworks go off without warning.

I have a commercial fireworks and pyrotechnics background and have done many large-scale displays however this year has affected the industry drastically and it's a very quiet one for me with another massive hit on incomeĀ 

Unfortunately it's that time of year, I do sympathise with pet owners when unplanned fireworks go off without warning.

I have a commercial fireworks and pyrotechnics background and have done many large-scale displays however this year has affected the industry drastically and it's a very quiet one for me with another massive hit on incomeĀ 

Woooooooossssshhhhhh.Ā 

Back