Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connecting hose to genie pump in box

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe2906

Hi all,

what hose and connectors are best to use to connect to a genie pump box? What I have on at the moment currently pops off? Maybe I have the flow turned up to much? Thanks

Your flow must be way too high for the connections to pop off, I have used a similar pump box previously for years and used just cheap hozelock type fittings and not had issues. 

As @Iron Giantsays, to higher flow are damaged fittings, they can wear the paws in them. Never had any issues but have replaced a few for friends in the past with better quality Claber fittings 

This is what I use on all system builds and find they have the best connection.
femalehoseconnector.jpg

Hi all,

what hose and connectors are best to use to connect to a genie pump box? What I have on at the moment currently pops off? Maybe I have the flow turned up to much? Thanks
You mean your pressure is too high. There is a difference between flow and pressure although the two are related. If you need more flow then you need a higher pressure to push the water through the hose.

You mean your pressure is too high. There is a difference between flow and pressure although the two are related. If you need more flow then you need a higher pressure to push the water through the hose.
What would you recommend? Thanks for the reply ??

Hi all,

Can you take a photo of your unit and highlight the area at fault so we are singing from the same Sunday school hymn sheet

Don't understand what your issue is maybe the wording is a distraction 

Back