Where to find Containers

BradHenderson

BradHenderson

I’m going down the backpack and containers route, I’ve got everything I need bar the containers, where’s the best place to get them? Paying near £10 per containers seems silly. Did anyone manage to get any used ones from anywhere? Cheers

It was a while back but last time I replaced mine I used eBay.  I located a company selling good used ones for a pretty good price. Think I paid about £35 for ten.  Had to do a little drive into Kent to collect them and they threw in a free one as well.  Think the company was Kent Waterworks if memory serves.

Search Facebook Market Place or Gumtree. Always people selling them, just find out what they have had in them in-case they have had something like sodium hypochlorite as you need to be careful you don't get it on your skin or eyes.

BradHenderson
3 hours ago, Cookie said:

Try the local car wash.

Perfect! Called the local car wash and he had loads he was just gonna get rid of so picked up about 12 for free!

24 minutes ago, BradHenderson said:

Perfect! Called the local car wash and he had loads he was just gonna get rid of so picked up about 12 for free!

Just give them a good wash  out and you will be good to go 👍

8 hours ago, BradHenderson said:

I’m going down the backpack and containers route, I’ve got everything I need bar the containers, where’s the best place to get them? Paying near £10 per containers seems silly. Did anyone manage to get any used ones from anywhere? Cheers

They do average around £14 each.

Top tip search for your newest army government surplus. I picked up 8 used once 25l barrels for £39 which were used for beetroot juice 

Good price below for new 

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/4-x-25-litre-25l-25000-ml-new-plastic-bottle-jerry-can-water-container~c14052~p13892846/?exta=gshp&stat=eyJpcCI6IjI3Ljk5IiwiZHAiOjAsImxpZCI6IjE4ODE5MzU1IiwicyI6IjkyIiwidCI6MTYwMjE0ODEyNywiYm1jIjoiMy4wIn0=&lid=18819355&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh7admY-y7AIVB-7tCh03EAnqEAQYAiABEgKSdvD_BwE