Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to find Containers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BradHenderson

I’m going down the backpack and containers route, I’ve got everything I need bar the containers, where’s the best place to get them? Paying near £10 per containers seems silly. Did anyone manage to get any used ones from anywhere? Cheers

It was a while back but last time I replaced mine I used eBay.  I located a company selling good used ones for a pretty good price. Think I paid about £35 for ten.  Had to do a little drive into Kent to collect them and they threw in a free one as well.  Think the company was Kent Waterworks if memory serves.

Search Facebook Market Place or Gumtree. Always people selling them, just find out what they have had in them in-case they have had something like sodium hypochlorite as you need to be careful you don't get it on your skin or eyes.

I’m going down the backpack and containers route, I’ve got everything I need bar the containers, where’s the best place to get them? Paying near £10 per containers seems silly. Did anyone manage to get any used ones from anywhere? Cheers
They do average around £14 each.

Top tip search for your newest army government surplus. I picked up 8 used once 25l barrels for £39 which were used for beetroot juice 

Good price below for new 

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/4-x-25-litre-25l-25000-ml-new-plastic-bottle-jerry-can-water-container~c14052~p13892846/?exta=gshp&stat=eyJpcCI6IjI3Ljk5IiwiZHAiOjAsImxpZCI6IjE4ODE5MzU1IiwicyI6IjkyIiwidCI6MTYwMjE0ODEyNywiYm1jIjoiMy4wIn0=&lid=18819355&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh7admY-y7AIVB-7tCh03EAnqEAQYAiABEgKSdvD_BwE

Back