Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does Anyone Have A Moerman 5m Pole ?

Inked

Hi guys

Does anyone have a moerman 5m extension pole?

I want to get one but I'm sure I read some negative things about it but I can't remember what.

We've got some shorter (3m I think) green unger poles in the van but I find that that when I try and use them with my excelerator handle they flex too much.

I'm thinking that not only would I benefit from the extra length, but because it's in 4 sections it should be a bit more rigged on lower windows.

So if you have one or heard anything about it then please let me know ?

Hi guys

Does anyone have a moerman 5m extension pole?

I want to get one but I'm sure I read some negative things about it but I can't remember what.

We've got some shorter (3m I think) green unger poles in the van but I find that that when I try and use them with my excelerator handle they flex too much.

I'm thinking that not only would I benefit from the extra length, but because it's in 4 sections it should be a bit more rigged on lower windows.

So if you have one or heard anything about it then please let me know ?
Why don't you get a cheap Harris style pole at homebase. They were pretty much giving them away. 

I've never used that nasty plasticy blue stuff but the pole adapter looks common as unicorn poo 

Why don't you get a cheap Harris style pole at homebase. They were pretty much giving them away. 

I've never used that nasty plasticy blue stuff but the pole adapter looks common as unicorn poo 
Thanks for the replyi looked on builders websites but they don't seem to sell the extra long poles.

I also would still end up changing the end to the unicorn poo one so it will click on the end of my squeegee....lol

Unger, Ettore make cheap descent poles 4ft to 30ft poles. There are some suppliers that sell great short trad poles like Maykkar products.

Back