Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Extreme x3 18 pole. £300.00

RWCleaning

Gardiner extreme 18 for sale. Bought in spring 2018. Still works fine. Obviously visible wear & tear, been used regularly but not daily for the past 2 & half years. Top section spins slightly. But no cracks or spilts. 
Comes with pole hose, univalve & a brush so all ready to go. 

Ideally collection only, from Bournemouth. I can arrange postage & packing (for additional cost understandably) from a local parcel shop, but payment will have to transferred to me before I send it. 

£300.00

35E10426-1D51-41A9-9712-E01F47A99E7C.jpeg

266711B0-3F43-4BCD-BF3E-60994CE7325A.jpeg

A62754DA-9B48-4A0F-B450-3972F83CE77D.jpeg

I’ve now advertised- ‘price at £250.00 o.n.o’ on other advertising sites now, so thought I’d update on here as well. 
I didn't want to say anything but £300 for a 2 1/2 year pole is madness.  If you want that sort of price you would have to go onto Ebay.  I've a xtreme 22 that will be 3 years old in January and if I sold it I would be happy with one  and a half hundred. Good luck on the sale tho. ( get it on ebay) 

I didn't want to say anything but £300 for a 2 1/2 year pole is madness.  If you want that sort of price you would have to go onto Ebay.  I've a xtreme 22 that will be 3 years old in January and if I sold it I would be happy with one  and a half hundred. Good luck on the sale tho. ( get it on ebay) 
Fair enough, it’s hard to gauge. i sold a 3 year old 25 slx in maybe worst condition with no brush or pole hose, just bare pole for £140 a while ago. But yeah £300 was probably to high as starting price. But I expect to be bargained down anyway. 

Fair enough, it’s hard to gauge. i sold a 3 year old 25 slx in maybe worst condition with no brush or pole hose, just bare pole for £140 a while ago. But yeah £300 was probably to high as starting price. But I expect to be bargained down anyway. 
Go for it mate,  get whatever you can for it. I just think you would be better on Ebay than on here. 

On Ebay say it's the best pole on the market,  the lightest , and the best you will get your price no problem.  

Go for it mate,  get whatever you can for it. I just think you would be better on Ebay than on here. 

On Ebay say it's the best pole on the market,  the lightest , and the best you will get your price no problem.  
And if there’s any problems or complaints I’ll say take it up with wee man ?

Latest Posts

Back