Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

There may be trouble ahead !!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be fair we were all in limbo and so uncertain of what was going to happen. I didn’t know. I was still working but didn’t know if I would be, or what work I might lose. Fear struck the nation. I took the money because of the uncertainty and through fear. But...I’ve kept it sitting in the business and there it shall remain until at least the end of next years financial period. Better safe than sorry further down the line I say. 

I claimed as I took a week off right at the start due to uncertainty if it all and it was all very new, then for about a month or more afterwards I had about 20% of people say ‘can we leave it for now’ due to the pandemic. I’ve also lost 2 or 3 permanently due to job loss & pay cuts etc. I only claimed the first one at 80%, I didn’t claim for the second. 
I can’t see I’ve done anything wrong would you say? 

I claimed as I took a week off right at the start due to uncertainty if it all and it was all very new, then for about a month or more afterwards I had about 20% of people say ‘can we leave it for now’ due to the pandemic. I’ve also lost 2 or 3 permanently due to job loss & pay cuts etc. I only claimed the first one at 80%, I didn’t claim for the second. 
I can’t see I’ve done anything wrong would you say? 
Yes, you should have claimed the second as well 

claim it, if you have lost customers  ,  isolated.     Enough cash goes to migrants    get yourself a bit of it  you are a worker.       at least we pay Class insurance and some Vat.  You do not know when your times up.       

If you can prove you meet the criteria them claim quick.

While you might not 'need' the money now we will all be paying more tax somehow to pay for this.

I have a feeling self employed are going to be hit badly by tax reforms in future!!!  

Back