Professional SPOTLESS. Window Cleaning Premium Blade. (Yellow rubber)

davewindowcleaner

davewindowcleaner

I went to this company cleaningspot.co.uk at Wimbledon to get couple of things I needed.

I was given a free Spotless 14 Rubber to try out.

I decided I might as well get spotless 18 Rubber as it only £1.95 (link below)

https://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/window-cleaning-equipment/rubbers/professional-spotless-18-window-cleaning-premium-blade

Early days but I think it's brilliant, fantastic, quite possibly the best rubber I've come a cross. It meant to be long lasting, feels tougher and little thicker than unger rubbers.

Thought I would share it with you trads guys. It feel really smooth on the glass and leave very little detailing on the glass. I don't dogear my channels, rarely use liquidator as I dont get on with it.

I put the yellow rubber on liquidator to have a go on my windows...well let say I might start using liquidator more with this rubber on my customers Windows tomorrow... it that good.

davewindowcleaner

I have taken a few pictures but don't how to get it up on here

7 minutes ago, davewindowcleaner said:

I went to this company cleaningspot.co.uk at Wimbledon to get couple of things I needed.

I was given a free Spotless 14 Rubber to try out.

I decided I might as well get spotless 18 Rubber as it only £1.95 (link below)

https://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/window-cleaning-equipment/rubbers/professional-spotless-18-window-cleaning-premium-blade

Early days but I think it's brilliant, fantastic, quite possibly the best rubber I've come a cross. It meant to be long lasting, feels tougher and little thicker than unger rubbers.

Thought I would share it with you trads guys. Feel really smooth on the glass, leave very little detailing on the glass. I don't dogear my channels, rarely use liquidator as I dont get on with it.

I put the yellow rubber on liquidator to have a go on my windows...well let say I might start using liquidator more with this rubber on my customers Windows tomorrow... it that good.

I used to use the yellow Spotless when using the trad squeegee. Since I have changed over to the moerman set up I have been using the Black Diamond rubber from The Cleaning Warehouse..... I find that this is an excellent combination. After seeing the comments on here I think I will try the yellow again but now in the liquidator.  

• Like 1

Been using spotless yellow for a while now after razr red went downhill and it’s brilliant. Pretty much the same stuff as razr but consistently better in quality. I’ve also tried that black diamond but it don’t last that long, pretty much on par with pulex when it was at its best. 

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Cleanco said:

Been using spotless yellow for a while now after razr red went downhill and it’s brilliant. Pretty much the same stuff as razr but consistently better in quality. I’ve also tried that black diamond but it don’t last that long, pretty much on par with pulex when it was at its best. 

Is it the same silicone material ? 

14 hours ago, CHWS said:

Is it the same silicone material ? 

I don’t know but it feels very similar both to touch and when it’s in action in a blade.