Jump to content

Show Us Your Backend


Woody86

Recommended Posts

Haha ignore the pun title!

I am currently reviewing options to fit a 650l RO and DI system into a ford transit custom.

Intrigued to see your setups! I like the idea of the one below if there was a bit more storage.

image.thumb.png.e1586a4d958aa4951df4d6286bc0291d.png

 

Edited by Woody86
Link to post
1 minute ago, Woody86 said:

Haha ignore the pun title!

I am currently reviewing options to fit a 650l RO and DI system into a ford transit custom.

Intrigued to see your setups!

 

 

DON'T start posting photos of your vans number plates ...

Link to post
Just now, Part Timer said:

There you go.

20200612_200032.jpg

I'd leave that San Miguel at the side of the road 😂. Is that the 9 year old Pure Freedom setup that you had mentioned?

Link to post
Just now, Woody86 said:

I'd leave that San Miguel at the side of the road 😂. Is that the 9 year old Pure Freedom setup that you had mentioned?

No it's an 800l PF system, we were working away for 3 nights during the last lockdown so took some refreshments with us

  • Like 2
Link to post
58 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

DON'T start posting photos of your vans number plates ...

Why would you not want to post a pic with number plate.

we drive around with them on show 24/7 but then want to cover it up in an image

am I missing something. Just something I’ve never understood.

id understand if you have some rare exotic that may be targeted by highly organised crime but window cleaning vans are pretty much everywhere.

Link to post
26 minutes ago, Omega said:

Why would you not want to post a pic with number plate.

we drive around with them on show 24/7 but then want to cover it up in an image

am I missing something. Just something I’ve never understood.

id understand if you have some rare exotic that may be targeted by highly organised crime but window cleaning vans are pretty much everywhere.

Also in addition to the above... If you have pictures of your number plate then how the hell can we see your van setup. That would hint you have the doors closed 😂

Link to post
1 hour ago, Omega said:

Why would you not want to post a pic with number plate.

we drive around with them on show 24/7 but then want to cover it up in an image

am I missing something. Just something I’ve never understood.

id understand if you have some rare exotic that may be targeted by highly organised crime but window cleaning vans are pretty much everywhere.

Have you ever had your numberplate cloned then had the police knock on your door? The Internet spreads further than your town

Link to post
41 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Have you ever had your numberplate cloned then had the police knock on your door? The Internet spreads further than your town

Indeed it does but I doubt these people ringing cars and vans are searching forums for it

If I wanted to clone a van I’d just buy a Mac Donald’s and chill in the car park eating and watching the drive through. Give it an hour at a busy time of morning and you’ll probably see each type of van balling through.

i doubt that’s a serious concern. Have you been on autotrader?

Link to post
46 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Have you ever had your numberplate cloned then had the police knock on your door? The Internet spreads further than your town

Got to be careful of those highly organised and professional thieves on the window cleaning forums 😁

Link to post

Not exactly how it looks now as an old pic, I have 350ltr system enough for a one man set up with the way I work with my later starts and very rarely working after 4pm

20190815_171638.jpg

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.