Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show Us Your Backend

Woody86

Haha ignore the pun title!

I am currently reviewing options to fit a 650l RO and DI system into a ford transit custom.

Intrigued to see your setups! I like the idea of the one below if there was a bit more storage.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T start posting photos of your vans number plates ...
Why would you not want to post a pic with number plate.

we drive around with them on show 24/7 but then want to cover it up in an image

am I missing something. Just something I’ve never understood.

id understand if you have some rare exotic that may be targeted by highly organised crime but window cleaning vans are pretty much everywhere.

id understand if you have some rare exotic that may be targeted by highly organised crime but window cleaning vans are pretty much everywhere.
Also in addition to the above... If you have pictures of your number plate then how the hell can we see your van setup. That would hint you have the doors closed ?

Have you ever had your numberplate cloned then had the police knock on your door? The Internet spreads further than your town

Have you ever had your numberplate cloned then had the police knock on your door? The Internet spreads further than your town
Indeed it does but I doubt these people ringing cars and vans are searching forums for it

If I wanted to clone a van I’d just buy a Mac Donald’s and chill in the car park eating and watching the drive through. Give it an hour at a busy time of morning and you’ll probably see each type of van balling through.

i doubt that’s a serious concern. Have you been on autotrader?

Not exactly how it looks now as an old pic, I have 350ltr system enough for a one man set up with the way I work with my later starts and very rarely working after 4pm

20190815_171638.jpg

Back