Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25 ft Phantom hybrid pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

carp boy

Hi Guys,

i really like the look of the hybrid phantom pole due to its  strength but also its light weight .(25ft).. im only doing trad work.

What im trying to find out is will this pole be compatible for me to use a  moerman liquidator 2 /excelarator fliq set up.....?

thanks in advance.

Hi @carp boy, I don’t know much about the phantom but I can tell you the Unger end cone they have will lock an excelerator handle on it (I have the first excelerator handle). At 25 feet though it will have a lot of flex. For hybrid I use a Gardiner clx 18 and you can buy a trad adaptor from them and fit the Unger cone on top of it. I’d be wary of longer than 18 foot for hybrid and maybe go for carbon instead for rigidity, but that’s a wfp opinion and I also have a muscle injury below my ribs so possibly just me needing lighter weight and control. If it’s just the odd window you’ll know what’s best for you.

Latest Posts

Back