WCW black Friday sale?

Dale Transparent

Dale Transparent

Hi All,

If memory serves me correctly, do Window Cleaning warehouse have a black Friday sale each year? I know they did last year as I bought a Phantom pole. Just wondering if anyone knew if they would be doing so again this year as I'm looking at investing in a gutter vac.

1 hour ago, Dale Transparent said:

Hi All,

If memory serves me correctly, do Window Cleaning warehouse have a black Friday sale each year? I know they did last year as I bought a Phantom pole. Just wondering if anyone knew if they would be doing so again this year as I'm looking at investing in a gutter vac.

Nothing exciting. Prices normally get inflated prior to most black Friday sales events to cover the pathetic discounts shown. 

In my opinion its a stupid waste of time and if you are holding out for a black Friday then you're hopes are high.

Plenty of smaller companies offering competitive pricing on equipment.

I only buy from the local or nearest suppliers anyway. Can't stand big companies 

19 hours ago, Dale Transparent said:

Hi All,

You can get some decent deals from them. I also got a hi-modulated phantom pole from them on a Black Friday day which saved me about £200 on the regular price. 

If memory serves me well though, I think someone had the same idea as you last year but the gutter vacuums and electric reels weren’t discounted in the end. 

• Like 1
Daniel Perkins
19 hours ago, Dale Transparent said:

Hi All,

They are a little more expensive than other suppliers but if you are buying big things likes of a system or poles then you will save good money in their black friday sales. I've bought poles, van system with electric reel from them on black friday and saved hundreds of pounds.

Edited by Daniel Perkins
  • Like 1

They have done the same for the past 4 years or so. I’ve had electric reels from them and other bits with twenty something percent off (wasn’t 25% one year if I remember correctly). Winters also have Black Friday deals - I brought two of the WFP link controllers and two spare pumps last year, cheaper than everyone else I compared before the sale. Well worth the wait in my opinion 

• Like 1
Dale Transparent
4 hours ago, ksp said:

If memory serves me well though, I think someone had the same idea as you last year but the gutter vacuums and electric reels weren’t discounted in the end. 

That rings a bell!! Got a feeling you are correct with that