Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can anyone recommend a vendor that will sell me a complete pump board

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm looking for a shurflo pump and spring V16. Also a liesure battery if it's a good deal.

Many thanks.
One of the biggest pitfalls new window cleaners to wfp make is to look for good deals as these are mostly price related.

You are looking for a class A or class B leisure battery. If you are going the electric reel route then you need to consider a battery that has a CCA rating. Numax have always done us proud.

My current leisure battery is a flooded Oldham leisure battery I got from our local motor factors. It's 6 years old.

Very few battery manufacturers will give a warranty on a battery used for window cleaning so you have to carry your own risk. This is not a purchase you make on price. You make it on quality and expect to pay more. A good quality smart leisure battery charger is also paramount to battery longevity.

A Shurflo pump and Spring controller are both quality components. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everyone's help. 

I specifically found a really good deals on a board mounted shurfllo pump and V16 pump ready to mount.

Like a numpty I didn't book mark.

I think he is looking for a board with the new controller v16 fitted. I closer inspection of the PF one shows the new V16 controller fitted.

pumpfmonplatenew-portrait.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back