Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payment terms and conditions template

Davycrocket

Hi all

Does anybody happen to have these in place for commercial works ?

I've currently got problems with a long term client regarding late payment and I want to send them a reminder of our terms ( which are on our invoices ) in a letter form.

Anybody able to help ?

Thanks in advance

Dave

If you have your terms and conditions on your invoices then just draught a letter saying unfortunately I have noticed that your last xxx number of payments have been late , can I please remind you of our terms of contract , could you please settle your account on time , type of thing and enclose an invoice with terms etc highlighted in red , that’s what I would do . 

If you have your terms and conditions on your invoices then just draught a letter saying unfortunately I have noticed that your last xxx number of payments have been late , can I please remind you of our terms of contract , could you please settle your account on time , type of thing and enclose an invoice with terms etc highlighted in red , that’s what I would do . 
Thanks PJJ, They always paid on time, every time up until this last month. This time's been the complete opposite even to the extent of putting a future dated payment through instead of the normal immediate payment the rats !! Think they might be ex clients soon ?

Thanks PJJ, They always paid on time, every time up until this last month. This time's been the complete opposite even to the extent of putting a future dated payment through instead of the normal immediate payment the rats !! Think they might be ex clients soon ?
Obviously they have money problems. If you decide to continue then ask for money before you complete the task or you may get bumped later on. ?

Back