Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley bay clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris79

Hi guy's, 

Looking for a bit of help please, I've been asked to clean the outside of x4 trolley bays, they're the typical perspex dome top type found in all supermarkets, they're pretty bad and full of green algae from the near by trees, I'm thinking of soaking them with ubik and then scrubbing with the water fed pole, thinking of charging around £15/£20 each, does that seem a fair price? Also is there any other chemicals that might be better for the job?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, 

Cheers ??

If covered in green algi I would spray them with a hypo mix to kill it all off , rinse then apply the ubick or what ever scrub with the pole rinse job done we used to do some bus shelters like what you described they take longer than you think , price well would be my advice , unless you are short of work .

If covered in green algi I would spray them with a hypo mix to kill it all off , rinse then apply the ubick or what ever scrub with the pole rinse job done we used to do some bus shelters like what you described they take longer than you think , price well would be my advice , unless you are short of work .
Same here or just some cheap bleach for that.

Let it dwell.

Scrub and rinse with pure.

Last edited by a moderator:
These things can take an age to rinse with pencil jets, I did some years ago, you might be better off getting some fan jets for rinsing and have the pump on full whack,

Back