Budget start-up kit (WFP)

Attila

System: 160L WFP + traditional

Water tank: 140L £100

Backpack with trolley: £125

Trad kit: £40

Pole/brush: Gardiner SLX22 + 23cm Supreme Tapertec Hybrid with some other bits and transfer pump £400

Battery to operate pump: £35 (brand new from Tayna)

Winter clothing: £70

Water filtration: Spotless Inc. 🙂

-----

Total: approx. £770

IMG-2401.thumb.jpg.52ed3a72a81721e0ca371de67bb2870e.jpg

2 hours ago, Attila said:

System: 160L WFP + traditional

Water tank: 140L £100

Backpack with trolley: £125

Trad kit: £40

Pole/brush: Gardiner SLX22 + 23cm Supreme Tapertec Hybrid with some other bits and transfer pump £400

Battery to operate pump: £35 (brand new from Tayna)

Winter clothing: £70

Water filtration: Spotless Inc. 🙂

-----

Total: approx. £770

IMG-2401.thumb.jpg.52ed3a72a81721e0ca371de67bb2870e.jpg

Nice to see some unger kit, a little concerned for your safety with a loose battery and those thin Chinese straps 

• Agree 3
29 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Nice to see some unger kit, a little concerned for your safety with a loose battery and those thin Chinese straps 

Shouldn’t be a problem, there are 3 straps around and it should hold as safely as a seat belt does an over 100kg body 🙂 The battery is not lose, just in the photo it was.

It might be worth plugging the rear seat belts in to give a bit of additional strength to stop tank moving forwards in the event of a crash. 

Where did you get the trad kit for £40 - looks good value, any links?

19 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

It might be worth plugging the rear seat belts in to give a bit of additional strength to stop tank moving forwards in the event of a crash. 

https://windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/products/unger-black-series-window-cleaning-kit

I was a bit wrong about the total price so to correct it: the above kit is £39.90 at the moment and I added a a Unger Ninja BOAB, a smaller Unger 10" mop and a 6" squeegee to this and some spare Unger Soft rubber. The total was £109 incl. VAT. But maybe most don't need the add-ons. I think the Unger Black Series kit is still a bargain for the value.  Normally, a bucket only costs £20.

Edited by Attila
43 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

Bloody hell £40? I paid nearly £80 for my Unger Black Series kit alone on the release day 

5 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Bloody hell £40? I paid nearly £80 for my Unger Black Series kit alone on the release day 

🤨 Gheeze... When was that?

30 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

There's always a premium to pay for being a flash bu**er! 😁

25 minutes ago, Attila said:

🤨 Gheeze... When was that?

Tuesday 23rd June 

Just now, Martyn said:

There's always a premium to pay for being a flash bu**er! 😁

I've not even used it, it's in my spare room on the shelve with my collection of rare kit 

8 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Tuesday 23rd June 

I've not even used it, it's in my spare room on the shelve with my collection of rare kit 

Keep it there until Unger stop doing it then you might turn a profit on the bay of fleas. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Keep it there until Unger stop doing it then you might turn a profit on the bay of fleas. 🙂

Don't ever use Ebay or have any intention of selling anything. I only collect random bits that I enjoy