Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Budget start-up kit (WFP)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Attila

System: 160L WFP + traditional

Water tank: 140L £100

Backpack with trolley: £125

Trad kit: £40

Pole/brush: Gardiner SLX22 + 23cm Supreme Tapertec Hybrid with some other bits and transfer pump £400

Battery to operate pump: £35 (brand new from Tayna)

Winter clothing: £70

Water filtration: Spotless Inc. ?

-----

Total: approx. £770

IMG-2401.jpg

System: 160L WFP + traditional

Water tank: 140L £100

Backpack with trolley: £125

Trad kit: £40

Pole/brush: Gardiner SLX22 + 23cm Supreme Tapertec Hybrid with some other bits and transfer pump £400

Battery to operate pump: £35 (brand new from Tayna)

Winter clothing: £70

Water filtration: Spotless Inc. ?

-----

Total: approx. £770

View attachment 22177
Nice to see some unger kit, a little concerned for your safety with a loose battery and those thin Chinese straps 

Nice to see some unger kit, a little concerned for your safety with a loose battery and those thin Chinese straps 
Shouldn’t be a problem, there are 3 straps around and it should hold as safely as a seat belt does an over 100kg body ? The battery is not lose, just in the photo it was.

It might be worth plugging the rear seat belts in to give a bit of additional strength to stop tank moving forwards in the event of a crash. 

Where did you get the trad kit for £40 - looks good value, any links?

It might be worth plugging the rear seat belts in to give a bit of additional strength to stop tank moving forwards in the event of a crash. 

https://windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/products/unger-black-series-window-cleaning-kit

I was a bit wrong about the total price so to correct it: the above kit is £39.90 at the moment and I added a a Unger Ninja BOAB, a smaller Unger 10" mop and a 6" squeegee to this and some spare Unger Soft rubber. The total was £109 incl. VAT. But maybe most don't need the add-ons. I think the Unger Black Series kit is still a bargain for the value.  Normally, a bucket only costs £20.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloody hell £40? I paid nearly £80 for my Unger Black Series kit alone on the release day 

Back