Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waterworks 3D reels

Pjj

Premium Member
Hi all I have two waterworks 3D reels that will be for sale they are both used but all working fine , reason for  sale  is Ime getting a new van and going for  a twin stack system so theses are surplus to requirements , they are out of the van but I dont have time to post them at the moment so anyone local to Cornwall who is interested and wants to collect is welcome , please PM me on hear if interested , hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so I might have time to package and post if not sold locally , Ime looking for around £400 ,new they are I believe £510 , any questions just ask . 

Hi all I have two waterworks 3D reels that will be for sale they are both used but all working fine , reason for  sale  is Ime getting a new van and going for  a twin stack system so theses are surplus to requirements , they are out of the van but I dont have time to post them at the moment so anyone local to Cornwall who is interested and wants to collect is welcome , please PM me on hear if interested , hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so I might have time to package and post if not sold locally , Ime looking for around £400 ,new they are I believe £510 , any questions just ask . 
Funny enough I need to buy 2 electric reels

But I'm based in surrey. What is making you go for the twin stack rather then these saving some space?

I prefer one on each side

Funny enough I need to buy 2 electric reels

But I'm based in surrey. What is making you go for the twin stack rather then these saving some space?

I prefer one on each side
Yes all my vans have hose reels side by side but think I can make better use of space by having a stack system so thought I would give it a try this is my current set up , I do like the side by side to be honest 

5921101D-B297-461A-9323-BD816C176CD5.jpeg

Back