Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A booster pump for a 4021 membrane?

Amazin

most advice on here on the booster pump topic seem to be for people with 4040 ro systems. I have a 4021 membrane with 60 psi water pressure. I think I will need a smaller booster pump for that. Any recommendations would be great.

most advice on here on the booster pump topic seem to be for people with 4040 ro systems. I have a 4021 membrane with 60 psi water pressure. I think I will need a smaller booster pump for that. Any recommendations would be great.
Doug at @doug atkinsonis the best man for advice. He does have a 4021 pump listed within his website 

230VDC

6 l/m open flow

5 l/m at 80

i have the 4021 and when i moved the tap pressure at the new place was only 30psi odd. so def needed the booster pump, got from daqua. But at the old house, with pressure at 45 odd didnt need a booster at all.  Would've thought at 60 you would get next to no difference with a booster.

If you are getting 60 PSI water pressure that is good. How long does it take you to do a litre of pure

i have the 4021 and when i moved the tap pressure at the new place was only 30psi odd. so def needed the booster pump, got from daqua. But at the old house, with pressure at 45 odd didnt need a booster at all.  Would've thought at 60 you would get next to no difference with a booster.
oh really? That's good news then because I don't mind to spend the money but I was concerned about the noise

If you are getting 60 PSI water pressure that is good. How long does it take you to do a litre of pure
I turned the tap to the max first then filled a 20ltr bucket in 80 secs. That's 4 secs per ltr

oh really? That's good news then because I don't mind to spend the money but I was concerned about the noise

I turned the tap to the max first then filled a 20ltr bucket in 80 secs. That's 4 secs per ltr
From your R/O how long does it take to fill a litre jug of pure. I presume you have given what is coming out of your tap.

Back