Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advertising before setting up?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pressurewasher

I fancy investing in a gutter vac, do you think its a good move to advertise this service before buying the equipment?  So i can guage the interest in my area.... 

did any of you do this?

does anyone have any advertising photos they wouldnt mind me using?

thank you

I fancy investing in a gutter vac, do you think its a good move to advertise this service before buying the equipment?  So i can guage the interest in my area.... 

did any of you do this?

thank you

did any of you do this?

thank you

did any of you do this?

thank you
Are you already a window cleaner or another service and can offer to existing customers? 

Thats what I've just done. Though I had the backup that, if interest wasn't enough I have a subcontractor I could just pass the work too. However the advert went well and I'm having a gutter vac delivered this week. I just sent out a text message using an app called Reach. It allowed me to copy in a Excel file with all the customers on it. Was £2.50 for that ability (I know, splashing out). 

Here's my message:

GUTTER CLEANING
The leaves are starting to fall, so next week we will be carrying out gutter cleaning. Once finished, we provide photos of the gutters so you can be confident you have received a thorough job! Contact us today for a quote & to book your spot.

Thank you,

NAME

WEBSITE

Last edited by a moderator:

did any of you do this?

thank you
personally I'd say no as you'll have enquiries you can't forfill as they come in. 

Get the equipment understand it's operation and components then advertise 

Back